Job Position: Travel Guide (English)
Sense of Place Co., Ltd. (www.senseofplaceasia.com) Sense of Place Co., Ltd is a regional expert in educational & high-quality travel service that believes in sustainable travel as the only way to conduct our business. From selecting the leading academic experts, suppliers and guides, we strive to bring out the uniqueness of each destination through quality service, innovative approach, and sustainable practice. We currently offer services in 5 countries – Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia and Sri lanka.
We are a positive and energetic team, with a strong passion for educational travel and community developments. We are looking for like-minded travel guides, to share our passion for adventure and create an impactful imprint on our guests and communities we travel upon.
JOB TYPE: Tour Guide, Part Time, Full-time, Internship, Contract,
BASE LOCATION: Chiangmai, Chiang Rai Phuket, Krabi or Bangkok
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Thai national only
– Has a Working Tour Guide License
– Able to Speak English Fluently with Excellent Communication Skill
– Service Mind with Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Polite and Positive
– Welcome Fresh Graduate (Having travel guide experiences will be a plus)
– Knowledgeable on Travel Destinations, Thailand history and the local culture.
– Passion for Education and Sustainable Travel
– Competitive Guiding Service Fee + Additional Fee Per Amount of Travelers
– Bonus Payment Based on Performance and Customer Feedbacks
– All-expenses-paid travel
– Dedicated budget for food (& accommodation in case of overnight program) while on the tour
– Regular Training & Work-life Development Program
Sense of Place Co., Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or ethnic origin.
For interested applicants, resume, a copy of guide license, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org .